Wednesday 27 June 2012

A birthday card for a friend

When I saw this image I had an immediate idea of who it would be for but didn't quite have the inspiration at that time for it's creation!  The card is suitable for the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/craft-challenge-160-colour-combo.html
Trimgym
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/some-more-freebie-papers-for-you.html

This is the card:

I have used another of Trimgym's papers as a background together with the image of the girl with the dog.  This image just reminded me of how my friend used to wear her hair when she was younger and she has always had a dog of this colour! 

The sentiment and image have been cut using spellbinders oval dies and the matts have been diecut using Spellbinders scallop oval dies and cut from gold cardstock.

I have added a ribbon and bow to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my 'Some Bunny Loves You' papers and my 'Girl and her Dog' image and sentiments and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Friday to see if you have won. If you have requested the sentiments, they should arrive in your inbox by Friday as well. Please let me know if you haven't and I will ensure you get them. Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete