Thursday 14 June 2012

Blue & Silver for Christmas

I love the combination of blue and silver together when decorating for Christmas.  This challenge had both in the photo inspiration so that is what I was drawn to.  If you would like to see this photo inspiration then have a look at this link:

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/photo-inspiration-challenge.html

Here is the card that came from that photo:



For this card, I have used an image from Digital Doodling called Bauble Tilly 3. I have coloured her with copics and added Glossy Accents to the spots on the bauble.  The image and matt have been cut using a Spellbinders Labels die.  The scrapbook paper is one from my stash and the silver ribbon is from American Crafts.  The matt is a silver pearlescent cardstock.  I have added three silver beads to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Great interpretation of the photo this week, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete