Monday 6 August 2012

Black and Gold Butterfly Card

The challenge for Papertake Weekly Challenge is a sketch one.  The sketch can be found here:
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sketch-70.html

I tend to do challenges that are random draws as I don't think I could ever compete with the experience and talent of the DT members out there that do the challenges.  However, this card might almost stack up with some of them - maybe not, but....I am so thrilled with how it turned out.


I used some papers from DCWV - The Mariposa Matsack.  The papers are just gorgeous and many of them are glittery.  I used three different papers from the matstack that co-ordinated beautifully.  The image is one from TLC Creations which I have coloured with copic markers and added some kindy glitz to co-ordinate with the top paper.  The image has been matted on to some shiny gold cardstock.  The sentiment is one from Trimgym.  The other embellishments are three black diamond shaped rhinestones and some black lace.



No comments:

Post a Comment