Tuesday 7 August 2012

Pikes Playground goes girlie

The challenge at Pikes Playground is to create a girlie card:
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/lets-get-girly-pikes-playground.html
I thought this was going to be more difficult than it turned out to be:



It helped finding this lovely image to work with.  It is one from Doodle Dragon Studios.  The background paper is some that I have in my stash for a long time.  I have added some pink lace and a pink satin bow.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and adorned with some rhinestones on her tiara.  The image has been die-cut with a Spellbinders oval die and matted onto some other paper from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Super darling card Suze! I love, love, love the pink lace!! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pink!! Love it!!! Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope to see you back again very soon and play with us again.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete