Sunday 14 October 2012

Peppercus Sketch Challenge

The challenge at Peppercus for this month is a sketch which can be found here:
http://peppercus-design.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-10-bis-14102012.html

I have created this card:



I used two different papers from Peppercus Designs.  The background paper is a freebie from August 2012 and the triangle is cut from the centre of a paper called "Blaetter"  The image is called "Huhn mit Ostereier". 

While for some viewing this card, autumn leaves and easter eggs may look strange, we have easter in autumn time so for me this is usual.

The digi has been die-cut using a Nellies Multi Frame scallop edged square die.  The flower is a satin flower that came in a bunch.  I dis-assembled the bunch so I could have an individual flower.










hgaiow

No comments:

Post a Comment