Thursday 15 November 2012

BINGO and sketch

I have created a christmas card combining a sketch with a bingo challenge:


The challenges can be found by following these links:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday - sketch
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-150.html
Brown Sugar Challenge - BINGO
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-15-bingo.html

The BINGO line I have chosen is:
Ribbon - a pretty Merry Christmas one from American Crafts
Buttons - I was going to use real buttons but couldn't find where I put my box of buttons so I have die-cut some buttons from glitter cardstock.  They still count as buttons don't they!
Embossing - I have used a music notes embossing folder to create the background

The background is a combination of the embossed cardstock and some vellum snowflake paper from Free Digital Scrapbook.  The image comes from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Sassy Angel.  The sentiment comes from When the Scrap Hits the Fun.  It is a postage stamp sentiment but I have just used the centre of it.



1 comment:

  1. GREAT job with the sketch! Beautifully done!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us on DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    Mary G.
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete