Thursday 22 November 2012

CAS Ladybirds

This is one of those cards that when I made it I felt I had to embellish it.  However, whatever I put there looked wrong.  Then I decided to make what I was happy with.  I'm sure that some will look at this card and have some good ideas for what I could add in the lower half of the card ....but.. unless I really like the idea it is staying as it is!

The card is for the Be Inspired 15 challenge at The Alley Way Stamps which can be found here:
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/re-be-inspired-challenge-15.html

The image used is a TAWS one which I have repeated in a line - much like the inspiration photo.  I have picked up one of the colours for the matting.


1 comment:

  1. how fun.. I really like the row of colors.. Thanks so much for playing with us at the BE inspired Challenge
    The Alley Way Stamps..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete