Tuesday 27 November 2012

W is for Wrapping

ABC Challenge has now reached the letter W - wrapping:
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/w-for-wrapping.html

I have created a gift bag:


I found this template at Papercraft Inspirations magazine's website.  It is called a wardrobe bag.  I covered the bag with some paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I then added some gold coloured glitter tape from American Crafts.  I think I need to buy myself another pack of this tape as it is so much easier to work with than ribbon (except for tying bows) and is so pretty.  The image that I have used is from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter and can be found here http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/11/free-digital-stamps-friday-november-28.html

You may not be able to tell from this photograph but the bag is reasonably deep and would hold quite a wide gift.





2 comments:

  1. Very cute gift bag,, I have added the link and left you a message at ABC Christmas Challenge regarding the linky,,, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift bag, perfect for a little present for someone, sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete