Tuesday 29 January 2013

Photo Inspiration Snowman

A wintry card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Photo Inspiration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/january-photo-inspiration-challenge.html
Penny's Paper - Embossing
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-111-embossing-wet-or-dry.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 129
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/stella-says-sketch-challenge-129.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Winter
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-156-winter.html

I have embossed the background using some glitter cardstock from DCWV and a Tuscan Tiles embossing folder.  Two of the papers that I have used come from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The white paper in between that I have border punched with a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.  It has a vellum snowflake look but hard to pick that up with a small piece!

The image that I have used comes from Bugaboo and is called Lil Snowman.  I have coloured him with copics and added some Kindy Glitz for snow.  I have added three white pearls as embellishments.

10 comments:

  1. I quickly checked out the card and loved it. Then I scrolled back up and thought did I just see a little of my snowflake paper in there? But what is really funny is I had to read that you had used two of my papers which made me scroll back up a third time. I didn't even realize that the plaid paper was mine. Pretty observant eh? It's funny because I can't really afford to print my own papers because of the ink they use so you are the only way I get to see them in print. What a riot! Oh and I absolutely love that background. Gorgeous. I'm taking a copy and will be posting it in the gallery.

    Lisa

    p.s. Thanks for the congrats today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card - love it! That snowman is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Wintery card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Winter” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable snowman card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is to cute! I think it's myfavorite of your cards! The colors are wintery and fresh and the image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great winter card , thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!
    Thanks so much for playin' with us this week for the Catch The Bug Blog Photo Inspiration Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps.
    We hope you join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete