Tuesday 8 January 2013

She sells sea shells

I couldn't resist that title!


The card is for the new weekly challenge at Melinda's Papercrafting World:
http://www.mypapercrafting.com/2013/01/ddf13-1-4.html

I was originally going to use the freebie from this week but then decided I really wanted to use this image that I have had for a while and not yet managed to use.  I have used sandy tonings throughout the card.

The image is from PaperCrafting World and has been coloured using copic markers in the E range.  The grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts and the backing paper from DCWV.  The gemstones are some I have had for a while - used nearly everything else in the set except these larger ones.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness, now I don't remember if I've left a comment on this one. I went off on a tangent over to Paper Craft World and forgot. So, if it is a repeat, just delete. Card turned out great. Love the somewhat monochromatic feel of the card. Looks like I'm all caught up. I'll talk to you soon.

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a peaceful, calming feel to your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Desserts Fridaze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is truly stunning! I love this image and you've done such a beautiful job with it. The perfect papers, embellishments and color choices. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Digi Desserts/MPC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with the digi. I love the soft colors and the papers you used are perfect with the digi. Thanks for joining us at Digi Desserts at My Paper Crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry but I have to say the same as the others have..but I love the soft tones you have used. The card has turned out so well. Thanks for joining in.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Suze. Your design was selected as the winner of our first Digi Desserts Fridaze Link Up. Please email me at
    Lsuesart @ aol com (without spaces) for instructions to receive your digi.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    DDF Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super cute. Great job. Thanks for joining us for Digi Dessert Fridays. Hope to see you real soon.

    Christel
    MYPC DT Sister
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete