Tuesday 4 June 2013

Congradulations

I am so pleased to see challenges up and running again on Sassy Studio's PCP page.  It has now changed to a progressive challenge so that will keep me on my toes!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio PCP - Graduation
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/new-progressive-monthly-challenge-may-15th-june-14th
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/pinspirational-challenge-59.html
Quirky Crafts Challenge
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-11-2013-black-and-white-with.html

I have used a freebie paper from Spyder's Corner for the background.  As soon as I saw this paper, I knew that I wanted to use it!  The image is the one supplied for the progressive challenge at Sassy Studio PCP. Colouring is with copic markers which includes 100, C7, B000, and a few others I didn't note the numbers down from!  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I wasn't originally going to add the rhinestones but I got a bit of a mark on the sentiment from my finger and while most of it come off some was still there - hence the help of the rhinestones!  Although, I have to admit they are a great addition to the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant I love it!! May I borrow it and put it on the same page as the paper?! it's great, and of course you must go and choose any 99p digi as a thank you!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again! Don't forget to join in with the Quirky Crafts challenge too!! (Black and white!!)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay you did it! thank you for joining Quirky Crafts black and white challenge!!

      Delete
  3. I love it, welcome to our Black and White Quirky Crafts Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete