Friday 19 July 2013

Go Walking Down There

The song for the latest challenge at Musically Challenged is "Go Walking Down There" by Chris Isaak. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Go Walking Down There
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/07/chris-isaak-4.html

My inspiration for this card came from a piece in the vid that had three girls in bikinis in a very retro looking background - lots of yellow and large flowers.  I have tried to capture that with my card.

The background paper is from Rosie's Studio and comes from a retro themed paper pad.  The images are all from Sassy Studio Designs.  Colouring is mainly with Y06 and Y08 copic markers with the addition of E00, YG06, E35, E31, and C1.  I have also added a large flower, a large rhinestone coloured with Y08 and some Stickles.

So far, I have managed to participate in all four of these challenges.  I'm loving the idea of being inspired by video rather than a static photograph - of course, it helps that I love music too. 




3 comments:

  1. You've certainly captured retro and your page is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I can definitely see how you were inspired by the video. Thanks for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great! I love all the girls, and the whole vibe of it! such an awesome piece! thank you so much for playing along with us at musically challenged!

    ReplyDelete