Saturday 13 July 2013

Grumpy Dragon

I have to be honest and say I wasn't sure where I was really going with this card:


I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Fantasy/Fairytale
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-40.html
Airless Chambers - July Freebie Contest
http://airlesschambers.blogspot.co.nz/p/july-saturday-freebie-contest.html
Totally Papercrafts- Things with Wings
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-175-all-of-flutter.html

I have used a lavender cardstock and then added some mesh ribbon which I sprayed with Perfect Pearl mists.  The image is from Rick St Dennis and came with the challenge at Airless Chambers.  I ended up with a lot of white space around the image and as I said above I wasn't really sure where the card was headed - so I added some dots using Stickles.  Still not sure that I am completely happy with this card but I think it will grow on me!

6 comments:

  1. A great card, love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining at the ORIGINAL Sparkle and Glitter AIRLESS CHAMBERS----LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is good to just try new things and see where it takes you. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. He looks how I feel right now.

    Thanks for sharing with us at TPC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card, thanks for joining the AC freebie contest

    Monique

    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your art with us at RSD

    ReplyDelete