Friday 11 October 2013

Copycat

This was one card that was more of a challenge than usual.  I needed to print out this cat image but being away from home, I have no printer.  I thought it would be easy to put it on a USB stick and then get it printed.  Most shops don't do that but fortunately yesterday I found one that did!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Copycat
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/ddc-83-fall-themed.html
2 Sisters - Fall
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-164-fall-fun.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-177-anne-maries-sketch.html
Robyn's Fetish - Use A Digi
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-180-use-digi-1062013.html

I have used two papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the background.  The image is from Digi Darla as part of the Digi Darla Challenge.  I have added a die-cut leaf shape cut using some scrap paper and a Marianne's die.  I cut a few leaves before I left home and brought them with me - haven't used many of them but this colour was perfect for this card.  I added some dark red/burgundy rhinestones as embellishments.  Matting is chocolate brown cardstock from Rosies Studio.  Colouring is with copic markers YR23, YR68, E33, E31, RV10, G94, RV69.

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I love the autumnal colours. The trials and tribulations of our craft in getting it done, but it has turned out very well. Thanks for using our sketch and joining us this week at Sunday Stamp and Sketch. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish use a digi challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that is just too funny. You used the leaf paper and the orangey toned one with the copycat image and I used the same leaf paper with the greeny toned paper with it. You'd almost think we planned it that way!!! Fabulous job Suze. I hope that I can soon get it into the gallery along with all the other ones I haven't managed to post as of late.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a challenge to get it printed, didn't know they don't do it! Your card is wonderful and worth all that trouble!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little kitty and perfect for that leaf paper. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp this week x

    ReplyDelete