Wednesday 23 October 2013

It's A Doodle

When I first read this challenge, I thought it said "It's a Doddle"!!!  I'm getting to enjoy doodling around the edges of my die-cuts so I had fun with this one - so it was a doddle to do!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Its a Doodle
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-71-its-doodle.html

I have used a couple of papers from DCWV for the background.  One of them I layered on to black mesh ribbon.  I also added some small flowers - one of which I coloured black with copic marker 100.  I tied a bow using black and white twine.

The image is from Little Miss Muffet and coloured with copic markers in the E range.  I was merrily picking up markers from my container and forgetting to write the numbers down before I put them back! 

3 comments:

  1. That's really super - I love the image and the little mini doodling round the edge is brilliant !!! Great layout and DPs too :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doodling on this card Suze!! Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet this fortnight, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely :) your doodling frames Silverstar the unicorn perfectly.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete