Sunday 6 October 2013

World Cardmaking Day

World Cardmaking Day has long finished in this part of the world but over in other countries it is still 5th October! Décosse's Dynamite Doodles are celebrating the day by having a link up of a maximum of three cards that were favourites over the past year.  I have made a lot of cards so it was a hard choice!!

My first choice is a paper pieced card.  Now normally, I hate paper piecing - this one was the first I was happy with.  Check it out at this link:

http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/im-not-great-fan-of-paper-piecing-but-i.html

My second choice is one I created for the Musically Challenged challenge.  I was really pleased with how I was able to create a real aquatic feel to this card together with a Steampunk feel.  That is the two strong feelings I got from watching the video for this challenge.  I can't always capture the feeling that I want to and felt I succeeded this time.  The link is here:

http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/tonight-tonight.html

My third choice is one from back in February.  I just had to include one with this paper as I love it so much.  This particular one I love how the bling lifts the card just that much more.

http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/kenny-k-snowman-sketch.html

Why don't you have a look among your cards over the past year and link up your three favourites at the following post:

http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/time-for-world-card-making-day.html

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?! Not one of your readers commented on your favourites from the year? How unfortunate. Well, I'm finally here and I loved all your card choices. Your paper pieced one really did turn out beautiful. The vision you were going for in your second turned out splendid as well. And how did I know that one of your favourites was going to involve that snowflake paper?! Too funny.

    Thank you so much for participating and linking up to my World Card Making Day Celebration. Your extra goodies for creating a post are on their way to you momentarily.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete