Tuesday 26 November 2013

For the Men in your Life

I'm a bit late getting this post up.  It has been one of those weeks where time just seems to fly by!  The new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is to create a card "For the Men in Your Life".  Always a difficult challenge for me.  This week our sponsor is Stamp Fairy and here is the card I made using one of their lovely images called Barry Fishing:



I decided to go with a bit of a monochromatic colour scheme with just a hint of other colours.  The paper is from DCWV - Natural matstack.  I have used some brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts along with some chocolate brown cardstock for matting.  The button is from my Mum's button box.  As I said above, the image is from Stamp Fairy and has been coloured with copic markers and then die-cut with a Nellie Snellen Multi Frame die.




No comments:

Post a Comment