Monday 11 November 2013

Here's A Hug

I'm sure any cat lover will relate to this sentiment!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Ike's Challenge - Krazy Kritters
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-4-krazy-kritterz-plus-freebie.html
Craft Your Passion - Add Some Doodling
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-188-add-some-doodling.html

I have used a mixture of papers to create a scene.  The shelf and the wallpaper are from DCWV Naturals Matstack and the sky (or it could be another wallpaper) is from DCWV - Textured Cardstock.  The image is from Ike's World and was given as a freebie for this challenge.  I thought the sentiment was from Create with TLC but I can't find it in my folder so I'm either missing it or I'm completely mistaken.  It is now after 10pm and I should be in bed so will check again in the morning - unless someone can help me out on this one in the meantime.

Update - It is a sentiment from Create with TLC - missed it last night! 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - just in time - congratulations!
    Let's all give a hug to a beautiful Ike - as support for her big loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh !! How cool is that and what a brilliant idea with the 'Hug'... excellent. :-D I LUV the colour scheme and that is a beautiful designer paper. :-) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, dear Suzy - just in time - congratulations!
    Let's all give a hug to the lovely Ike - as support for her big loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a great scene.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, beautiful card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Ikesworld! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee, hee. You and I both used Shelf Kat. Love that image and you created the perfect layout to showcase him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your papers and your sentiment. Love how you have colored Ike's shelf cat, great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (IWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and such a clever idea to create a little scene for him.The papers are a beautiful choice.Love the doodled frame around the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete