Wednesday 1 January 2014

Typical Teenager

This reminds me of my son at the moment.  I have to almost drag him outside to get some fresh air - middle of summer and he is in his room playing on his Nintendo!!!  I crashed out before it got to midnight but I suspect this is how he looked at midnight:


I discovered from comments while I was away from home that somehow the picture had disappeared.  I have re-inserted it into the post and hopefully it will stay there this time!!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Trimgym - New Year
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/december-challenge-last-one-for-2013.html
CRAFT Challenge - New Year
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-239-26th-of-december-new.html
LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/lej-designs-challenge-no-84-anything.html
Craft Your Passion - Something New
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-194-something-new.html

The paper that I have used is a recent freebie from Trimgym.  I kind of like the symbolism in this - the clock ticking away in the background while the teenager is completely unaware of the time.  It is what inspired me to pair the paper and image.  The image is from LEJ Designs and coloured with copic markers B45, E00, R17, R14, YR23, C2, E25.  The sentiment is from Delicious Doodles.  I used a Spellbinder die to cut out the image, added some random faux stitching and then some striped washi tape.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry,Suze.Not sure what the problem is but I can't see your card so I can't comment :( Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion anyway.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any photo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no picture on your post for me to comment on sorry
    Marie LEJ Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze
    Sorry I cant seem to find your entry picture using an LEJ digi :(
    Kath
    LEJ DTL

    ReplyDelete