Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome Winter

Not yet!  It is only just starting to remember it is meant to be summer!  However, that is the name of the challenge I am entering with this card!

And here is the sentiment:



 I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Shelly's Images - Welcome Winter
 http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/ttt-winner-and-december-challenge.html
Brown Sugar - Winter
 http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-74-winter.html

This wasn't my first choice of image for this card - but some of the links aren't working.  This was the only winter one I could get to download.  However, I'm glad that happened as I actually really enjoyed working with this lovely bear.

The paper is from a paper pad by MME.  The image and sentiment are from Shelly's Images.  I don't think they were actually designed to go together but I always find beauty in a snow scene (maybe because we don't actually get any snow where I live and I always see it on beautiful postcards and such!). The snowflake is a die-cut from Memory Box which I embellished with a large gemstone.  Colouring is with copic markers BG15, RV10, E02, E000, C2 plus Stickles - Star Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment