Wednesday 26 March 2014

Christmas Holly - in March

I try to prepare my Christmas cards throughout the year - although sometimes it kinda feels weird colouring holly images in March!





I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-86-anything-goes.html
Jingle Belles - Christmas Foliage
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/the-holly-ivy.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad for the background.  I added some sparkly Christmas mesh ribbon.  The image is from Digi Darla and has been coloured with copic markers G17, G14, R59 with the addition of Glossy Accents to the berries.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker to both the sentiment and the image.  I also added some red pearls from Sullivans.

2 comments:

  1. love that beautiful holly and the gorgeous sparkly mesh! thanks for joining our festive foliage fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mesh with your holly leaves ... so very glad you celebrated festive foliage with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete