Saturday 15 March 2014

Pink and Green

I have spent a lot of the past five to six weeks working ridiculously long hours.  However, I am now back to my normal hours and should be able to join in on a few more challenges (and not be at the last minute either!)

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Open Minded Challenges - Green
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-5-use-something-green.html
Dilly Beans - Pink and Green
http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/new-challenge-pink-green.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/sketch-60-paper-doll-nest.html


I have used some papers from my stash for this card (including the paper I used for matting).  The image is from Dilly Beans and has been coloured with copic markers YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00, RV14, RV10.  The die that I used comes from Marianne's.  I also have added some narrow satin ribbon and three white ribbon roses coloured with copic marker YG03.

I used the sketch at Seems A Little Sketchy - but I rotated it to a vertical card.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! love the flowers you have added to it!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww pretty card. Thank you sdo much for joining in our pink and green challenge at Dilly Beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Creation and beautiful image.
    Thanks for joining us at Open- Minded Crafting Fun!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Suze! So Springy and I love that beautiful mat. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I really like the lace oval and the flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Great use of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete