Sunday 1 June 2014

Christmas in June

It is time for a new challenge at CHNC challenge extra.  I chose an image that would be appropriate for this time of the year in many countries but is suitable for December in New Zealand.  For us, Christmas is in the height of summer.




I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alcohol-markers-challenges-may-30-through-june-6
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - Christmas Link Up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html
CHNC - Three of something (pearls)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/chnc-challenge-179-3-of-something.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft.  I matted an offcut of this paper on to some glitter cardstock from DCWV and wrapped it with grosgrain ribbon to create an additional layer.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Rhoda's Design Studio and has been coloured to match the image.  I also added some pearls which I added colour to with copic marker B05.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for June, Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That image is so fun and I really like your non-traditional color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to thank you for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 179 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete