Thursday 29 May 2014

Darker Side

I'm not very good at doing "darker side" but thought I would give it a go.  I think I need way more practice!  The only thing dark about this is the colour - and even that has photographed lighter than it is!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Darker Side
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/team-b-on-darker-side-ch89.html

I have used a dark grey background paper from Kaisercraft and added some black washi tape embellished with black pearls.  The image is from Delicious Doodles and matted on to black cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Suze, the image is fabulous & your layout just great.....and the washi tape finished it off perfectly! Thanks for joining us over at Delicious Doodles this week & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be about as dark as I could go too LOL. I can't do the darker side - but you've accomplished it wonderfully and tastefully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card you have made. I struggle like you with the darker side but this is brilliant. Also lovely to see that you have used one of Teri's images. It fits our challenge this week well of “On the darker side”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete