Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ewe



Put this aside to dry and nearly forgot about the post - uploaded with 2 minutes to spare so now writing the post properly!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
CHNC - Fur and/or Feathers
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/chnc-challenge-189-fur-andor-feather_0.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Feature A Creature
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-83-feature-creature.html

I have used background paper from MME.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers C0, G21, R59.  I added some pastel green twine tied in a bow, some gold Kindy Glitz.  I also used some shimmer cardstock from DCWV for some of the layers and the die-cut is from Spellbinders.

Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it! I have made a card for a challenge before and missed the challenge. Your card is adorable, such a cute little Christmas sheep.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image, Suze. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 189 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete