Tuesday 12 August 2014

Rainbow Girl

The inspiration for this card comes from the challenge at PINspirational Challenges.  When I saw the photo it reminded me of some of the photos that Krista has of herself on her blog.  She is the artist behind Saturated Canary - so I decided to use an image from Saturated Canary:



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (see explanation above)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/pinspirational-challenge-119.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Anything Goes
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-224-anything-goes-8102014.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Torn Paper
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/anything-goes.html

I have used a pink paper from Kaisercraft.  The kraft coloured paper is from Core-dinations.  I tore the edge of the Core-dinations paper plus the edge of the pink one I layered on top.  The image as I said above is from Saturated Canary.  I added a flower which I embellished with a pearl and some Stickles - Star Dust.

3 comments:

  1. What a darling image... and cute card!

    Thank you for participating in last week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge! I hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love the digi!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete