Tuesday 5 August 2014

Teeny Tiny

I had a heap of fun creating this little gift card:



I am entering my gift card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Teeny Tiny or ATC
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-137-tiny-creations-or-atc.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Square or Rectangle
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-223-square-or-rectangle-cards.html

The size of my cardstock base is 8cm x 8cm.  I covered this with scrap pieces of Christmas paper (the bits I cut off the sides when I covered A6 size cardstock bases. They are all from a paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Tiddly Inks and coloured with copic markers E35, E31, G14, R14, G17 plus Stickles.  I also added some tiny red pearls to each of the corners.

After making this one I have decided that this is a good way to use up strips of cardstock that are about 1.5cm wide (of which I have many).  It also uses up pieces of white cardstock left over from when I cut a 13cm x 13cm card blank!  So I think I will be creating some more of these.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, really love the papers and your colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete