Monday 13 October 2014

Love To Dance

I know a few little girls who love to dance.  I'm not sure which one I will give this card to as yet!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-270.html
Anything Goes with a Twist - Female
http://aagwat.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-02.html

I have used a floral paper from Kaisercraft.  The paper is quite glossy although that doesn't show up in the photo. The image is from All Dressed Up and has been coloured with copic markers E00, YR02, YR00, E43, E41.  I used some kraft cardstock from Rosie's Studio for the matting.  I also added some flower shaped buttons, two pearls and a banner cut using a Spellbinders die.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Creations!!! Thank you for playing along this week at “Anything Goes With A Twist”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Anything Goes With A Twist Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love these colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the B.paper-thanks for joining us at AAGWAT
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete