Saturday 1 November 2014

Peace and Joy

The focal point for this card is the sentiment so I decided to keep the background fairly simple.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/monthly-christmas-challenge-october-2014.html

I have used a paper from MME layered with red cardstock.  The digi is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy as part of the progressive challenge.  I added some medium sized pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is gorgeous and I love the design paper and layering. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of November.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete