Saturday 31 January 2015

December

Not yet - but I have finally got around to creating my calendar page for December.  Now I only have to finish November and it is complete!



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes with a Beccy's Place image
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/january-challenge.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-january-28-2015

I have used a scrapbook paper - source unknown.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been coloured with copic markers.  I followed the sketch at The Outlawz by adding some glitter ribbon from American Crafts and some dome stickers from KB.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making your own calendar Suze, what a fabulous project! It would make an excellent gift too. You've done a great job on your December page... I love the background paper you chose, it goes really well with the image. Great job, and thanks for the idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete