Wednesday 14 January 2015

Second Calendar Page

This is the second of the two calendar pages I worked on today.  This one was a bit more of a challenge to find flat embellishments for - they need to be flat for the style of calendar I'm decorating!

I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Not A Card
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-293-8th-of-january-not-card.html

The striped paper is a scrapbook one that has been sitting in my stash (for ages!).  The image is from Dr Digi and has been coloured in brightly coloured copic markers to match the background.  I added a glitter zig-zag strip and a pre-printed die-cut from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  I just thought the sentiment went so well with this image!

1 comment:

  1. great calender page fun image and thanks for sharing with us at craft

    ReplyDelete