Monday 2 February 2015

Hearts

A traditionally coloured Valentines card this time.  I'm gradually getting back on top of everything after two weeks of no internet at home.  Hopefully I'll be able to join in a few more challenges this week!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Hearts
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/eureka-stamps-challenge-125-hearts.html
Love To Create - Lace + Pearls + Valentine colours
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-151-lace-or-ribbon-pearl-or.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Recollections called "Valentine".  The image is from Eureka Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some lace from Sullivans and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.  I have matted with red cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The pink and grey work well together. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

    Hugs'
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete