Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Favourite Things Easel Card

I followed a sketch this week as the basis for the top part of my easel card.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - More Than One Fold
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-227.html
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch + Animal (cat)
http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/animals.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/ag-no-33.html

I used a paper from Kaisercraft along with some die-cuts from the back of the paper pad.  I added some metal brads in the shape of a cat's head plus a metal brad with the word "Dream" to the stopper.  I diecut two kitties using some cream paper and Memory Box dies.  The image I used comes from Sparkle n Sprinkle and has been coloured with copic markers E53 and E51.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty and the die cuts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "More than one fold” challenge over at Penny’s. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete