Wednesday 10 June 2015

A touch of vintage

Another month done of my dateless calendar. 



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - A touch of Vintage
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-262-touch-of-vintage.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/ag-no-36.html

I have used a double sided paper from Graphic 45.  I cut some of the bits from the reverse side to act as embellishments (so there is a big gap under the image!!!).  The image is from Fred She Said and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Liquid Pearls to the coat trim.  I also used some vintage looking braid as well as a chipboard embellishment that came with the paper pad.  I inked the edge of the Marianne's die that I used with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Love that image, very sweet calendar page! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog!

    AJ, DT - Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete