Sunday 14 June 2015

Face Focussed Canvas

I created a square canvas with red backdrop a couple of weeks ago but decided that the space where I was putting it seemed to need a little more so I have made a second canvas with a red backdrop.   Different image, different embellishments but the red ties them together.






I would like to enter my canvas into these challenges:
The East Wind - Dots and Stripes
http://www.theeastwind.com/
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-265-always-anything-goes.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Flowers
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-41-flowers.html

I used Dylusions Ink to colour the canvas.  I added some masking tape with spots and another with stripes.  I also stencilled some dots into two of the corners using a Memory Box stencil and Black Soot Distress Ink.  The image is from The East Wind and has been coloured using Dylusions Inks - I masked off the eye for a different colour.  The lips have some copic marker added and then I added Glossy Accents to the lips (lip gloss) and the eye.  I have also layered up some flower pieces to create a bigger flower and then added some Liquid Pearls to the centre.  There are also three dots of Liquid Pearls at the lower edge of the canvas.  To finish I added a bow crafted from some very interesting red ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!Thanks so much for playing this time at Craft your Passion Challenge Blog!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Canvas!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful! Really love your style! Thank you so much for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge! hope to see you again

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete