Monday 20 July 2015

At the Beach

Something I love doing is walking on the beach - but definitely not at this time of the year!  Today, felt like a really icy wind so winter is not disappearing just yet.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Eureka Stamps - At The Beach
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/eureka-stamps-challenge-149-at-beach.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-270-always-anything-goes.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Sandy Toes".  I have merged two images from Eureka Stamps which I coloured with copic markers.  I also added some pearls to the card.

3 comments:

  1. So cute,great job with this image. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card! I love how you've framed the image!
    Thanks for playing in the At The Beach challenge over at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little girl and I love the layout and the pearls too!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete