Monday 27 July 2015

Eureka Christmas

Very last minute!  It has been one of those weeks.  Just looked and challenge had less than 5 minutes to closing!  Card was made but not photographed!





I have just swapped out the photo of the card I originally inserted with one that was watermarked.  Hopefully that doesn't muck up the inlinkz!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Christmas In July
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/eureka-stamps-challenge-150-christmas.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/AG-no-43.html

I have used a subtle patterned paper from Kaisercraft.  The two images (border and ornament) are both from Eureka Stamps.  I have used copic markers for colouring.  The matting is cut from cardstock from Rosie's Studio using a Spellbinders die I bought recently.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Suze. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete