Wednesday 16 September 2015

Thank You Teacher

The challenge that I created this for is a "Back to School" challenge but for us in New Zealand we are nearing the end of our year.  Back to School isn't until February.  And I really need some Thank You Teacher cards right now.  So, I'm hoping that my slight twist on the theme is acceptable!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Back To School
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/freshly-brewed-challenge-september-9-15.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/ag-no-50.html


I have used a paper from MultiCraft for the background.  I added some brown mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  I also cut a flower using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and some paper from a scrap paper pack.  I also used one of those papers for the matting.

No comments:

Post a Comment