Friday 16 October 2015

Deedee's Line 6

There is a World Cardmaking Day Tic Tac Toe over at Deedee's.  As I'm not on Facebook or Pinterest or anything like that I'm limited in what lines I can pick!  However, I did find some that I could do. 

This one is from Line 6 which is Clean and Simple + Hand coloured image + use a scripture verse


I have used a diagonally striped Christmas paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and scripture verse are both from Deedee's Digis.  I used copic markers for colouring and some gold paper for matting.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Deedee's Digis - World Card Making Day Tic Tac Toe
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/10/pick-your-pal-world-card-making-day.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining our challenge, Suze! I really like the elegant simplicity of this, and how it highlights the reason for the season! The gold, silver, and white is such a classy color scheme, too. I'm so glad you were able to play along! Your prizes will be in your email shortly. :-)

    ReplyDelete