Friday 30 October 2015

Lace and Pearls

When I thought of Lace and Pearls, I thought vintage.  Then managed to find the perfect paper and die-cuts along with a great image!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Kenny K - Lace and Pearls
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-205-lace-and-pearls.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/challenge-8.html

I have used a paper and a tag die-cut from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some apricot lace from Sullivans which I further embellished with some light pink pearls.  The image is from Kenny K and coloured with copic markers E00, E53, E51, YR02, YR00, R22, R20.  I also added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Worn Lipstick, some bakers twine to the tag and some more light pink pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Georgeous! I love your choice of colors and the vintage design.

    Thank you for playing along with us at KennyKs Krafty Krew and good luck.
    Lisa
    Team B(biker girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done a great job with this image! Love the vintage feel...
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK´s Krafty Krew. Good luck!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the soft tones and the vintage style!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Kraft Krew. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Racheelle
    KennyK Design Team member

    ReplyDelete