Wednesday 25 November 2015

You Passed

Both of my children are planning to sit their Learners over the Christmas holiday period - which gives them from next week through to February to get it done!  This one will probably be for my son as it is in more masculine colours so I'll have to create another for my daughter.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-digi-stamp.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/AG-no-60.html

I have used some scrapbook papers for the background.  Matting is black cardstock.  The image and sentiment are from Digi Stamp Boutique.   I coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, C5, C2, C0, Y17.  I added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.  Die-cutting is with Spellbinders dies.  I also added some green and white bakers twine and some rhinestones and a pearl.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Suze, thank you for joining us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your cute card this week Suze perfect for our teenage kids that a sitting their Drivers Licences, Liam going for his Restrictive Licence soon. This image works perfectly with our sketch. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck. Wishing both your children all the very best for their Licences.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete