Tuesday 22 December 2015

Believe - Path of Positivity Challenge

We are midway through the month at Path of Positivity Challenge and for this month our theme is Believe.  We are sponsored this month by Fresh Brewed Designs and Pickled Potpourri Designs.






For my midway inspiration card, I used the image called Nativity from Fresh Brewed Designs.


I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I only partially coloured the image and also added Stickles - Star Dust around the Nativity Scene.  I matted with some gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts and also added some gold satin ribbon and gold pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Suze, your card is beautiful and looks so serene. I love all the gold accents.
    Christmas blessings,
    Teresa
    (3 more sleeps!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze, love the gold accents added, beautifully done. I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016. Thanks for being part of Lil Patch xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete