Wednesday 3 February 2016

Summertime Santa

Time for some fresh christmas inspiration for the challenge over at CHNC Extra for February.

Christmas in New Zealand is in the middle of summer.  At the moment every day seems to be hot and humid so I was inspired to create a christmas card with a summery image.



This lovely summery image comes from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Tropical Santa - Surfboard.  I coloured him with copic markers.  The background paper is from Sugar and Spice Studio - I have a couple of their christmas paper pads and they are all in bright summery colours.  I also used a white doily sprayed with Dylusions Ink, some glitter ribbon and a poinsettia flower cut from cardstock using a Memory Box die.  I added a pearl to the centre of the poinsettia.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That background paper IS perfect for this sweet, summery image.

    ReplyDelete