Monday 15 February 2016

Valentine Girl

It's not always sunny on Valentines Day!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/02/08/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-138/

The papers I have used come from a paper pad by Me To You - these two are the last in the pad!  I added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker - Fired Brick.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some heart shaped buttons.

Here is the sketch and twist I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Clever idea to use faux stitching for one of the Sketch elements ! Sweet card.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 138 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the heart buttons to compliment the image. Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week for Sketch #138. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. I love the red and white color ocmbo. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete