Sunday 6 March 2016

Hello Friend

I was cutting it fine for uploading the two cards I made today.  I have got both of them on with 10 minutes to spare - now I just need to write the post properly!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Things with Wings
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/challenge-177.html
Morgan's Art World - Add a sentiment

I have used a paper from a paper pad by We R Memory Keepers.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers and glittered with Stickles.  I added a sentiment cut into a pennant shape as well as a flower embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the design with the flower papers and fairy is so gorgeous too. Thanks for playing at Morgan's Artworld and good luck. Hope to see you back for a new challenge soon. Bettina DT Member at Morgan's Artworld xx

    ReplyDelete