Friday 29 April 2016

Hello Friend

Here is another card that I have made just to say Hello!  I was inspired by the colour palette at QKR Stampede - including using the layout of the colours as a sketch basis!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Colour palettte
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-188-color.html

I used some Distress Inks to create the background in the colours of the colour palette.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a sentiment sticker from Pebbles and three black pearls from Rosie's Studio

2 comments:

  1. Just our colors; QKR Stampede Color palette #188!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your cute card with us, Pirjo Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, you did a great job with the colors. Thanks, for joining us at QKR Stampede for our color challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete