Thursday 12 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I was originally just going to create a feminine card - but this one took on a life of it's own!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Feminine or Mother's Day
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-190-feminine.html

I have used a paper from Lily Bee Designs for the background.  I die-cut the image and some cardstock in both red and green and then placed these at angles behind the image.  The image is from QKR Stampede - and the sentiment from Eureka Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some faux stitching with a Reno Art Marker.

1 comment:

  1. Suze, That's one of my favorite QKR images and I love the way you've colored it! Fab card design with the "quilted" background. Love seeing you play along at QKR Stampede this week in our "Feminine/Mother's Day" challenge. Thanks and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete