Saturday 7 May 2016

Spring

I wish it was spring here - it is another rainy day heading into winter!  Doesn't make you feel like doing much other than crafting!  Now that I'm starting to recover from my chest infection, that is what I have spent today doing.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Spring
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/creative-playground-challenge-3-spring.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad. The image is from Imagine That and is coloured with copic markers.  I used a sentiment from Desert Diva to which I also added some colour with copic markers YR07 and YR02.  I used some ribbon from American Crafts, some pearls from Rosie's Studio and some white flowers which I added a bit of colour with copic markers YR07 and YR02.


I'm not sure whether I can also enter this card into the Customer Gallery at Imagine That - if a DT can let me know by comment whether that is okay or not, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment