Sunday 11 September 2016

Another Kitty Card

I just can't seem to resist creating kitty themed cards! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Square Card with circle
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/ikesworld-challenges-71-square-card.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-10.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ike's World and is coloured with copic markers before cutting into a circle shape with a Spellbinders die.  I matted with some gold metallic paper.  I also used a white Peelcraft border sticker across the centre of the card and some purple rhinestones.

4 comments:

  1. oh such a cutie and I'm not even a cat person. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah such an adorable image and card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn cute! Thanks for coming round to Ike's - a huge fan of kitties!!! (be sure to see her kitty kat challenge blog too - listed on her own IKE'S WORLD blog! Nice to see your art at Ike's World Challenge. Samara DT. IWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very pretty - lovely colour scheme and you know I can never resist a kitty card :-) Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and SUYP Cats Challenges. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete