Wednesday 14 September 2016

Hi There

I decided I would make another card using the other three colours on offer at the colour palette challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  This time I have used Yellow, Dark Gold and Baby Blue.

 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Use circles (including the circular brads too!)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-september-8-14-optional-twist-spinning-in
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Use 3 colours from the colour palette
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/challenge-128-atg-colour-twist.html


I have used a baby blue coloured paper from a paper pad by Provocraft.  I added some wide gold mesh ribbon.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers. The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I die-cut both the image and sentiment using a scalloped circle die from Spellbinders and then inked the scallops with a copic marker (Y06).  I added three round gold brads.

1 comment: